- Schedule a visit to the library for your students
- Schedule a librarian to visit your classroom
- Tell us about topics your students will be researching
- Learn about our online databases, including on-line Live Homework Help
- Ask for a bibliography on a topic
- Ask us to set up a resource shelf for your students
Use the Assignment Alert for Teachers to request most of the above services. You can also call the young adult department at 847-8720 ext. 206 or e-mail anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the library can help you and your students.
STEM fiction for teens – a book list to support your teaching initiatives.
Quick and easy access to:
ERIC information and research center
Educator Explora Edition: indexes and abstracts from 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.