Join Sanne Kure-Jensen as she shares her family’s experience caring for aging parents.
Topics to be covered will include:
• Planning ahead – asset inventory, home adaptability evaluation
• Staying at home vs. joining a senior community
• Help at home – in-home aides, drivers, home delivery of meds and groceries
• When to help with finances – bills, insurance, taxes, junk mail, fake charity requests
• Property management – safe adaptations versus purge and rent / sell
• Community Living selection – choose for current and future needs
• Smooth transitions – loss of independence and privacy vs. new activities and friends
• Tools to share – what worked well and challenges
• Make our own plans now – easier on our children
• Local and regional resources
Free and open to the public.