Rogers High School – 2014 summer requirements
- AP Literature and Composition (Ms. Noonan & Ms. Dunbar)
- AP Literature and Composition (Mr. Largy)
- Honors English 10
- Honors English 10 reading The Yellow Wallpaper
- Honors English 10 reading A Rose for Emily
- Honors English 9
- Honors English 9 reading Miriam
Thompson Middle School does not have required summer reading lists. Students are asked to read a selection of books at their reading level as part of the library program Spark A Reaction.
2014 summer booklists for Cluny School are available at the YA desk or by phone 1-8 Monday – Thursday and 1-6 alternate Fridays and Saturdays: 401-847-8720 x206.
J.H. Gaudet - 2014 summer lists and weblinks have been requested from the school.
Portsmouth Middle School – 2014 summer lists and weblinks have been requested from the school.
Portsmouth High School 2014 summer assignments and reading
Portsmouth High School summer school and summer course information