Explore the Ocean State This Summer!
|Newport Art Museum||Providence Children’s Museum|
This summer children who participate in the Children’s Summer Reading Program (Fizz, Boom, Read!) will receive a wallet card good at the following local and state attractions:
- Audubon Society of Rhode Island’s Environmental Education Center
- Historic New England’s Casey Farm
- Historic New England’s Watson Farm
- The John Brown House Museum
- Providence Children’s Museum
- Museum of Natural History (including the Planetarium!)
- Museum of Work and Culture
- Newport Art Museum
- Save the Bay Exploration Center and Aquarium
- South County Museum
- Rhode Island School of Design Museum
Receive your wallet card upon logging your first book. Make sure to check out the Wallet Card Rules.
|The Breakers||Roger Williams Park Zoo|
In addition to the wallet card, readers will be eligible to receive individual coupons (one per reader) for the second, third and fourth books they record. Individual coupons are good for:
- Breakers Family Audio Tour (admission for one adult and one child together – good through September 30, 2014)
- Roger Williams Park Zoo (discount admission – good through December 31, 2014)
- Old Colony & Newport Railway (discount admission – good through November 9, 2014)
Children are only eligible to receive 1 wallet card and 1 each of the individual coupons. For more information about the summer reading wallet card and coupons, visit the Children’s Desk or call 401-847-8720 ext. 204.