The library now has your favorite magazines available digitally for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. You’ll see the same content you get in print, and the magazines are always available: no waiting lists involved. Read online or download issues to your computer or mobile device to read offline.
You must have a valid Newport Public Library card to use this service.
What you’ll need
- A PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone.
- An email address.
- A Newport Public Library card in good standing.
How to get started
- Click here to begin. (You might be able to skip this step if you’ve already signed up for Indieflix.)
- Type in your library card barcode (the 14-digit number on the back of your card), then fill out your name, email, and choose a password. This is your RB Digital gateway account. You’ll still need to set up a Zinio Reader account later.
- Browse magazines, click on one you want, and hit Subscribe.
- Fill out the form with your name, email, and password. This is your Zinio Reader account.
- Now the magazine will be in “Your Reading List.” Then you can click the cover and start reading on your computer, or download the app on your iPad, iPhone, Android device, or Nook HD. Fire up the app, sign in with your Zinio account, and the current issue of the magazine(s) you picked will appear.