Part-time, temporary custodian
The Newport Public Library is seeking an individual for the temporary/part-time position of Custodian/Security Guard. Under the direction of the Library Director and the Building Manager, the custodian/security guard is
- responsible for maintaining discipline and good order in the library
- assisting the Building Manager and Custodians with custodial duties
- able to execute opening and closing procedures
- capable of becoming familiar with the operation of the heating and cooling systems, burglar and fire alarm systems
- able to interact with the public and library staff in a positive manner.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or request an application at email@example.com. Applications are also available at the library at 300 Spring Street, Newport RI 02840. Deadline is January 25th.
For a full job description, click here.