For upcoming workshops and open studio hours for adults, teens and children see our Events Calendar. The Reference Department also offers one-one-one tech help for adults ages 18 and over. To learn more, click here.
- 10 Dell Latitude 3570 laptops
- Windows 10
- Office 2016 – Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- 2 Apple iMac 21.5″ computers with Adobe Creative Cloud including:
- Acrobat Pro DC
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Adobe Muse
- Adobe Audition
- 1 Makerbot 5th Generation 3D printer
- 1 Printerbot Play 3D printer
- 1 Graphtec cutting plotter CE6000-60 (vinyl cutter)
- 1 MPress 15″ x 15″ heat press
- Epson SureColor P800 Inkjet Printer (charge applies)
When is the lab open?
What are the rules for using the Maker Lab?
How do I get access to Maker Lab Equipment
What does it cost to use the Maker Lab?
Why did you invest time and resources in a Maker Lab?
How big is your Maker Lab?
What are the busiest times in your Maker Lab?
Still have questions? Please contact the YA or Reference Departments at 401-847-8720.