- Visit the library with your students
- Have a librarian visit your classroom
- Have books on a topic set aside for you
- Learn about our online resources
- Ask for a bibliography on a topic
- Create a homework shelf in the library for your students
Please call us at 847-8720 ext. 204 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime to discuss how we can help you and your students.
Interactive learning environments specifically for preschoolers and elementary school-aged children.
Discover classroom plays and reader’s theater for differentiated instruction.
Access teacher resources designed and written by teachers for NoveList.
Indexing and abstracts for over 280 teacher and administrator journals and magazines.
- Bright Loop Learning – App for teachers – use qualitative notes in an actionable way, decreasing teacher stress & increasing ability to provide an individual education for every child.
- Library of Congress Learning Page for Teachers
- Teacher Link – Links to lots of web resources, as well as lesson plans, worksheets, posters and more.
- NASA SpaceLink – Great for planning a space curriculum.
- Animal Fact Guide – Annotated list of animal-related websites.
- EEK! (Environmental Education for Kids) Teacher Pages
- Children’s Literature Web Guide
- School Safety Tips for Administrators
- Bullies in Books – Using Children’s and Teen literature to start a discussion on bullying.
- Ocean State Libraries – Links to over 42 public libraries in Rhode Island
- RICAT – Direct links to many Rhode Island school libraries.