IndieFlix gives you thousands of streaming movies from film festivals and independent filmmakers, including Sundance, Cannes and Tribeca.
All you need to watch is
- A Newport Public Library card
- A broadband internet-connected device – including PCs, MACs, iPads, Androids and smartphones. Many films are also available on Roku and Xbox.
- You will need to Create a New Account on the RBDigital Gateway the first time you visit. (Both IndieFlix and Zinio Magazines are products of RB Digital. The same login and password may be used for both services.)
- On the IndieFlix page, you will need to create another login. Use the same login and password that you did to register on the RBDigital Gateway.
- Once logged-in to IndieFlix, you can search for films, or browse by genre, mood, length and rating. Click on the movie to watch the trailer or full feature. You can also click on the + sign to add to your queue for later viewing.
There are links to a Help page and an FAQ at the bottom of the IndieFlix site that can help you with most issues. Also, Customer Support is available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab some popcorn, and stream some films that you won’t see anywhere else.